- Goldie J. (2022). When food kills: the impact and meaning of food allergies. In: Food Studies: Matter, Meaning, Movement.
- Heine RG. (2018). Food Allergy Prevention and Treatment by Targeted Nutrition. Ann Nutr Metab, 72 Suppl 3:33-45.
- Sicherer SH, Allen K, Lack G, Taylor SL, Donovan SM, Oria M. (2017). Critical Issues in Food Allergy: A National Academies Consensus Report. Journal of Pediatrics, 140(2), e20170194.
- Washington Post: Does your mouth itch when you eat apples or other fruits? (great infographics)
- New York Times: Feed Your Kids Peanuts, Early and Often, New Guidelines Urge
- Journal of the American Medical Association: Guidelines to help Prevent Peanut Allergies (1-page)
- Mayo Clinic: Less Hidden Celiac but Increased Gluten Avoidance without a Diagnosis: Findings from NHANES 2009-2014 (Lehman login required)
- New York Times: When Gluten Sensitivity isn’t Celiac Disease
- Today’s Dietitian: Food Intolerances vs. Food Allergies
Gluten Free Pizza Crust, using flour (add sauce, cheese, and herbs)
Cauliflower Pizza Crust, flour replacement (add sauce, cheese, and herbs)